Please refer to The Certified Bookkeeper™ Designation handbook for more information. However, keep in mind that not all certifying bodies or industry-specific certifications are recognized internationally. Please review your country’s regulations prior to enrolling in courses that prepare for certification.
Compensation data tools, salary structures, surveys and benchmarks. Analyze the market and your qualifications to negotiate your salary with confidence.
List of the Best Wyoming Accountants
Megan was a military child born in California, but has been in Wyoming for over 20 years. She is actively involved in her community and devoted to her family. She relishes the beauty of the outdoors, https://accounting-services.net/ and attends various activities with her busy daughters. Megan holds an AAS, Business Management Degree and is responsible for payroll, bookkeeping, and income tax return preparation at SBW.
- Common tasks include creating budgets, analyzing profits and losses of a company, processing payroll, preparing financial statements for company leadership, and creating and maintaining financial database systems for a company.
- Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
- In addition to her professional memberships, Reanne serves as a board member for the Northwest College Foundation, Dano Youth Camp, and the Yellowstone Jazz Festival.
- Accountants analyze financial transactions and provide financial reports to help organizational leaders make informed decisions.
- By providing bookkeeping and payroll services as well, we are prepared to handle any depth of work to keep your finances in proper standing.
- Laurie is also responsible for training and assisting the Administrative team, is a notary public for the Cody Branch, and is a key factor in our client communications and firm wide procedures.
We work with small businesses, from tax preparation to bookkeeping, payroll, and more. The Business & Accounting Bookkeeping Wyoming Program is designed for students who wish to explore and prepare for a wide range of career options.
What can I do with this degree?
I think the Bookkeeper program at Casper College is a great opportunity for students and employers. Let Mazuma take care of your taxes and streamline your accounting so you can focus on what’s most important!
They will blend learning in math, economics and accounting as well as financial concepts for business situations. The degree in Business – Accounting Services is designed to prepare a student for entry-level and supervisory accounting careers in industry or government. Ciner Wyoming is currently seeking an Accountant to join the team at its Green River, Wyoming site. This visible role will be working with fixed assets as well as revenue and freight-related accounting across all Ciner Wyoming’s soda ash operations. Students who choose CC for their first two years of college are prepared to transfer and finish their degrees anywhere in the world.
Accounting and Bookkeeping
As payroll specialists, we can provide solutions whether you have 2 or 200 employees. Our expert accounting team is here to provide individual tax, business tax, non-profit tax, and fiduciary tax solutions. Bookkeepers fulfill the process of recording financial transactions and may classify and summarize financial data. Accountants analyze financial transactions and provide financial reports to help organizational leaders make informed decisions. At Mazuma, we are confident we can provide your Wyoming small business with comprehensive tax and bookkeeping services at the most affordable price. Explore our plans to discover which is best for your business. „The services offered by Mazuma are second to none. I have the services of a bookkeeper and accountant at much less than what I had been previously paying.“
For bookkeepers, gaining industry-recognized certification increases your earning potential and enhances your professional status. Your financial needs extend well beyond your business, which is why we offer Wealth Advisory Services to individuals and families who need personal tax and financial planning. The Wyoming Board of Certified Public Accountants regulates CPAs and CPA Firms to protect the public. The Board’s mission is to ensure that consumers of accounting services are protected by requiring CPAs and CPA Firms to meet the highest level of professional competence. The Masters in Finance program allows students to obtain advanced training built on the foundations of principles and practices of modern finance. The MS in Finance program aims to make you well prepared to evaluate and react to change with confidence and to develop effective solutions to meet the needs of markets and industries. It was a lot of work and at times frustration, but this feels good.